Difference between revisions of "Compbio middleware"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 11:48, 20 March 2014
We define middleware here to mean whatever comes between your application and the operating system. If you have a better name for it, tell us.
- Installing AMSOL AMSOL - atomic charge and desolvation penalty calculations required for database building.
- Omega by OpenEye - conformation generation required for database building.
- Matplotlib - currently only needed for analysis plots (enrichment)
- MSMS - currently only needed by be_blasti
- rdkit - recommended and soon to be essential for the DOCK 3.7 pipeline.
- OGS/GE - queuing system. OpenGridEngine is included in Centos and you do not need to install it separately.
Set up psql/rdkit from scratch
Return to So you want to set up a lab.