How to install DOCK 3.8
- get a computer
- go to dock.compbio.ucsf.edu. get a license.
- download tarball
- unpack tarball: tar xzf dock.3.8_source.tar.gz
you now have a directory pydock3-0.1.0 (or so)
- make sure you have python 3.8 or later.
- source /nfs/soft/python/python3.8.5.sh
- (some command to install)
access for developers
git clone https://github.com/docking-org/pydock3 cd DOCK DOCKBASE=$PWD
And retrieve the scripts from DOCK/docking/submit/sge and DOCK/docking/submit/slurm.
If you don't have the repository already cloned to your machine, you just need to clone it first:
git clone https://github.com/docking-org/DOCK.git cd DOCK DOCKBASE=$PWD
If you're on BKS, you can find DOCK 3.8 @ /nfs/soft/dock/versions/dock38/DOCK-current